Who we are
Alta Industries is a company that has been operating in the sector for more than thirty years, becoming a leading company in the production of magnetic components. The company started its business in 1988, developing all the necessary skills to specialize in producing transformers used by the military industry. Subsequently Alta industries has extended its scope to other sectors,too, such as railways, automotive, oil&gas, power and so on.
The company is continuously keeping an eye on innovation and research to develop high standard products. Combining product variety and qualified service, Alta has acquired an adequate confidence in providing a precise and satisfactory customer result. Presently Alta Industries is a certainty when it comes to warranty, reliability and availability.
The staff consists of highly qualified technical experts with decades of experience in the sector, and who are able to deal with any issue relating to the industry's professional activities.
What we do
The construction of magnetic components also involves other sectors, such as:
- Ignition transformers for turbines and cables with ATEX certification
- Turbine ignition transformers, ATEX certified
- Magnetic components and electronic assemblies for the military sector
- Magnetic components and electronic assemblies for the space sector
- Electronic assemblies and magnetic components for the railways sector
- Assemblies and electronic cards for the railways sector
- Solenoids for military and space applications
- Energy savings management
- Solenoids for lifts
- Electric brakes for tractors
- Railways components and applications services
- Electro-medical systems and assemblies
In December 1998 the knowhow acquired from Officine Galileo gave Alta the skills to operate in the avionic sectors as well, achieving high performance standards.
Additional Test and Services
Certification of conformity and compliance with CEI, IEC, UL, VDE standards as well as with particular electromedical and electronic requirements.
Execution of special tests, such as climatic tests ( including thermal shocks), mechanical tests (vibrations and shocks) to determine and verify the reliability (theoretical and practical MTBF).
High voltage tests - performed on all models - Reference standard CEI44-5 ed.85, EN60204 (IEC2) Type tests.
- Tests with continuous voltage, max 12 kV
- Tests with alternating voltage, max 30 kV
- Corona effect measurement
- Partial Discharge tests (LT 400)
- Customized fixtures for testing